At the London Shenley Club we are pleased to help you in any way we can. Please feel free to get in touch via the form below.
London Shenley Club
Tel: 01923 859022
- Come off at junction 22 – at the first roundabout with the McDonald’s on the corner – take the 4th exit towards Radlett taking you up over the M25.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit sign posted to Radlett.
- Go straight over the next roundabout and continue on to the next roundabout
- Turn left into Shenleybury – follow the road to the next roundabout.
- Take the first exit and follow on to the next roundabout
- Take the second exit and then take the first left into Radlett Lane and follow the road passing Shenley Park on the right. Take the first right after the park into Shenley Cricket Centre
- Come off at Junction 22
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards Radlett Follow the directions above from point 3.
- Follow the A1/A41 out of London passing through Mill Hill and onto the Apex corner roundabout – Take the 3rd exit heading north up the A1.
- Go straight over the next roundabout
- Take the next exit off – sign posted to Borehamwood
- Take the 3rd exit off the kidney shaped roundabout towards Borehamwood town centre. Keeping in the right-hand lane follow the road round to the right and then immediately get into the left hand lane following the signs to Well End.
- Continue along this road for approx. 3 miles passing through Well End and on to Shenley – continue over the speed bumps to the roundabout.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout and then first left into Radlett Lane and follow the road passing Shenley Park/Orchard Tea Rooms on the right. Take the next right after the park into Shenley Cricket Centre.
We use what3words to make our venue more accessible. This 3 word address refers to an precise 3m x 3m location, of our parking. Click the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app or supported GPS navigation systems to find it.
The nearest train station is only 1 mile away in Radlett and has direct Thames Link routes to Luton, London and the City throughout the day and evening.